Chair 5 Restaurant
Casual, Creative Narragansett Dining
Named after a lifeguard chair and locals gathering spot on Narragansett Town Beach, Chair 5 is the signature restaurant at The Break — Narragansett, Rhode Island’s only boutique hotel. Chair 5 features hand-crafted, locally sourced and seasonally inspired menus prepared with simplicity and style and has quickly become a local favorite for Narragansett dining. Click here for sample menus.
The first-floor main restaurant and bar looks out into the pool area and seats 50. Sample fresh oysters or New England’s best chowder, have a cocktail and snacks at the bar, or relax over dinner with friends.
The rooftop at Chair 5 (Indoor/Outdoor)
Our small bites and lunch menu is available in our rooftop lounge where you can sip artisan cocktails, New England craft beers and boutique wines while you enjoy views of the ocean.
Experience our elevated – yet casual – beach inspired bistro and in/outdoor bar featuring a hand-crafted, locally-sourced and seasonally inspired menu, perfect for Narragansett Dining. From fresh raw bar, to beach classics, to the finest charcuterie boards, you’ll enjoy the food and the surfer-chic vibe!
- Lunch, dinner & beach classics
- Artisan cocktails, craft beers & boutique wines
- Rooftop in/outdoor lounge with ocean views
- Live entertainment
- Spirited Sunday morning brunch
- Coastal Narragansett Dining
MAIN FLOOR BISTRO
Sunday Brunch: 10am–2pm
- Sunday, May 27th Rooftop Closed. Brunch location TBD
- Sunday, June 24th Rooftop Closed 9:30 AM – Noon. Lunch will be served on Rooftop and will also be open for normal hours.
- Thursday, June 28th Rooftop open for Lunch 12-4. Closed 5 PM for rest of night. Appy hour in MDR 4-6pm
- Saturday, July 7th Lobby main dining area and private dining area closed 3:30-5:00pm. Main dining area opens at 6pm for dinner. Rooftop open noon-10pm.
- Sunday, July 8th Rooftop Closed 10AM-2PM – Brunch in main dining area 10 – 2pm
-TripAdvisor Review: ebst
-Facebook Review: Gail P.
-TripAdvisor Review: Fred P.
-Facebook Review: Elizabeth
-TripAdvisor Review: Onna H
-TripAdvisor Review: joconnor691
-TripAdvisor Review: Melonie S
-Facebook Review: Nancy
-Facebook Review: Lindsay
-Facebook Review: Suzanne
-Yelp Review: Toby H.
-Yelp Review: Marc T.
-Yelp Review: Marc T.