Food & Beverage Server
- Greet all guests in a warm, friendly, welcoming manner
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders into POS system
- Provide friendly, timely, efficient food & beverage service
- Possess a working knowledge of food terminology, food service techniques and sanitation standards
- Sell all menu items and beverages in a positive and professional manner
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for the purchase of alcohol
- Process guest checks in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with Room Service if needed
- Follow all cash handling procedures
- Complete end of shift report and cash deposit
- Bus and reset tables as required
- Maintain cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
- Perform all side work (opening and closing) as assigned
- Prior food & beverage experience is advantageous
- Good communication, organizational & leadership skills
- Ability to work on a team
- POS experience is an asset
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable & responsible
- A friendly demeanor with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional guest service skills
- An impeccable appearance with superior attention to detail
- Greeting guests in a friendly, polite, and welcoming manner.
- Determines guest needs, verifies tables availability, and appropriate table seating
- Make sure the distribution of tables is fair to all the servers on the floor.
- Ability to work as a team , i.e. assist bussers, communicate with servers, managers and kitchen for any customer special requests or needs.
- Casual/Business Attire, Chair 5’s First Impression – Dress to Impress
- Phone etiquette is a must. General phone procedures to make a reservation for Chair 5. Must have knowledge of the restaurant, hotel and the area.
- Perform side duties that include cleaning windows & sills, restocking the bathrooms, helping maintain the lobby area
Food Runner/ Busser
- Great all guests in a warm, friendly, and welcoming manner.
- Clean and set tables to restaurant standards
- Expedite food orders
- Help assist the waiter serving food to the tables
- Remove all dishes from the table after all the guests have left and reset tables.
- Serve beverages from bar
- Polish glasses, roll and restock silverware
- Assist with room service
Are you interested in working for us but your skills don’t fit easily into one of the above positions? We’d love to hear from you! Click here to email us with your resume.
-TripAdvisor Review: ebst
-Facebook Review: Gail P.
-TripAdvisor Review: Fred P.
-Facebook Review: Elizabeth
-TripAdvisor Review: Onna H
-TripAdvisor Review: joconnor691
-TripAdvisor Review: Melonie S
-Facebook Review: Nancy
-Facebook Review: Lindsay
-Facebook Review: Suzanne
-Yelp Review: Toby H.
-Yelp Review: Marc T.
-TripAdvisor Review: Edward W
-TripAdvisor Review: Freddy
-TripAdvisor Review: Nico
-TripAdvisor Review: Paul S
-TripAdvisor Review: SaintsFanGirl
-TripAdvisor Review: Eileen Montross
-TripAdvisor Review: Anne G
-Expedia Review: Kelleigh
-Expedia Review: Jennifer
-Google Review: Helen Rivera