Food & Beverage Server
- Greet all guests in a warm, friendly, welcoming manner
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders into POS system
- Provide friendly, timely, efficient food & beverage service
- Possess a working knowledge of food terminology, food service techniques and sanitation standards
- Sell all menu items and beverages in a positive and professional manner
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for the purchase of alcohol
- Process guest checks in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with Room Service if needed
- Follow all cash handling procedures
- Complete end of shift report and cash deposit
- Bus and reset tables as required
- Maintain cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
- Perform all side work (opening and closing) as assigned
- Prior food & beverage experience is advantageous
- Good communication, organizational & leadership skills
- Ability to work on a team
- POS experience is an asset
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable & responsible
- A friendly demeanor with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional guest service skills
- An impeccable appearance with superior attention to detail
- Greeting guests in a friendly, polite, and welcoming manner.
- Determines guest needs, verifies tables availability, and appropriate table seating
- Make sure the distribution of tables is fair to all the servers on the floor.
- Ability to work as a team , i.e. assist bussers, communicate with servers, managers and kitchen for any customer special requests or needs.
- Casual/Business Attire, Chair 5’s First Impression – Dress to Impress
- Phone etiquette is a must. General phone procedures to make a reservation for Chair 5. Must have knowledge of the restaurant, hotel and the area.
- Perform side duties that include cleaning windows & sills, restocking the bathrooms, helping maintain the lobby area
Food Runner/ Busser
- Great all guests in a warm, friendly, and welcoming manner.
- Clean and set tables to restaurant standards
- Expedite food orders
- Help assist the waiter serving food to the tables
- Remove all dishes from the table after all the guests have left and reset tables.
- Serve beverages from bar
- Polish glasses, roll and restock silverware
- Assist with room service
-TripAdvisor Review: ebst
-Facebook Review: Gail P.
-TripAdvisor Review: Fred P.
-Facebook Review: Elizabeth
-TripAdvisor Review: Onna H
-TripAdvisor Review: joconnor691
-TripAdvisor Review: Melonie S
-Facebook Review: Nancy
-Facebook Review: Lindsay
-Facebook Review: Suzanne
-Yelp Review: Toby H.
-Yelp Review: Marc T.
-Yelp Review: Marc T.